“Pay your Bills Online
On this website, you can pay your property tax bill, water and sewer bill, daycare fees and business licence fees.
- Please refer to your most recent bill for the account balance.
- We accept VISA or MasterCard.
- A service fee is applied by the service provider, Paymentus Corporation.
- If you are making a payment after the bill due date, your payment will be subject to a late payment penalty.
- Call 1-866-278-6337 toll free to make a payment over the phone.
Why is there a convenience fee & how much is it?
The convenience fee charge is 2.50% of the total payment.
The convenience fee only applies when processing your credit card payment online or over the phone with the City of Clarence-Rockland. The convenience fee is added to help cover the processing fees that the credit card company charges. Therefore, to be fair to all customers, we have to ensure that the users of the credit card service pay for the service.
Please note that there are several low or no-cost means of paying your bill with the City of Clarence-Rockland. These include, pre-authorized payment, equal payment plan, online banking, mailing a cheque or placing a payment in our drop box.”